1. We protect the privacy and security of personal data of users of the website www.biwavemedia.pl („Website”). In this regard we are guided by the principles resulting from the following act:
Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833 as amended, hereinafter referred as Personal Data Protection Act);
Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws, No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended).
scope and means of the processing of personal data of the Website users’
ways of using the data,
the policy of using cookies,
the possibility of accessing such data.
3. The controller of the personal data of the Website users is BIGWAVEMEDIA Ltd. with its head office in Wroclaw, 50-078 Wroclaw, Stanislawa Leszczynskiego 4/29 Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by District Court in Wroclaw no. 0000240258, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8862804545, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 020116141, opening capital amounting to 20 000 PLN
4. At any time the User shall have the right to review and correct the data. The above mentioned information can be reached by writing to the administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at BIGWAVEMEDIA Ltd., Leszczynskiego 4/29 Street, 50-078 Wroclaw.
5. The basis for the processing of the personal data of User is giving their consent for processing their personal data and filling in the appropriate registration/contact form containing this data. Consent granted by the user for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time
6. We are committed to tailoring services provided by us to the situation of the user and to simplify ways of contact with us and for this purpose we collect various data about the user. We collect and process only the data which is given by the user. If the user while visiting the Website wants to stay anonymous, we shall not require leaving any personal data and we shall not process it. However it may cause limitations in the functionality of the Website.
7. The protection of personal data shall be treated by BIGWAVEMEDIA as a key aspect of its operations that is why it shall try to provide the greatest possible degree of transparency.
II. The scope of data about the user collected by the Website and its use
1. The scope of the processing of data depends on the consent given by the user or a prerequisite legalising the processing of personal data. Those prerequisites are in particular: performance of the contract between us and the user or marketing of our products in accordance with the rules stated in the Personal Data Protection Act and other provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. Where the consent for the processing of personal data was given, the user shall leave identifiable data allowing for contact i.e. at least name and surname, e-mail address and phone number. Providing personal data is voluntary and dependent on the will of the person giving consent to its processing.
3. For some products and services it may be necessary to provide more detailed personal data. In particular it concerns filling in the registration form where the User is additionally obliged to specify home address, VAT number and other data allowing for their identification and establishing cooperation by virtue of the contract. In such a case the purposes of the data processing shall be indicated together with the relevant form for registration of user’s personal data.
4. BIGWAVEMEDIA Ltd. collects the data provided by the user in order to establish cooperation and provide services concerning performance marketing for both publishers and advertisers. Therefore the user’s personal data may be used for the following purposes:
verification of user’s identity,
concluding a contract with the user,
marketing activities (including behavioural, context advertising and remarketing using means of electronic communication),
improving our product offer.
5. As the controller of the personal data we may, under the conditions laid down in Article 31 of Personal Data Protection Act, delegate the processing of the data to other entities without the user’s separate consent and we shall reserve the right to do that.
6. User acknowledges that their personal data may be also forwarded to the authorised state authorities in connection with ongoing investigations, on their request and after confirming the need of obtaining the data from us.
1. Using the Website by the user may involve saving and storing so called cookies files on the user’s computer (or other device allowing access to the Website). Cookies files are small files of letters and numbers allowing to use different functions of the websites e.g. they collect information about the ways of using a specific website, they allow to save the current session or they allow to adjust and optimize displayed content to their preferences.
2. Cookies are sent by us and can be saved on the user’s computer in a manner which enables access to them for the following purposes:
adopting content posted on the Website to user’s individual preferences and needs (e.g. typeface, font size, hour)
statistical - concerning Website activity (e.g. information about geographical location of users, reports concerning interest, demographical data concerning frequency of using our services), in order to understand better the way users use our Website and to improve its content,
communication with us,
behavioural and context advertising and remarketing,
integration with social media.
Saving or using cookies shall not cause configuration changes in the user’s computer as well as in the installed software.
5. During your visit on our website, the details of your visit are automatically collected i.e. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. Automatically collected data may be used to analyse user behaviour on our website, collect demographic data on our users or personalise the content of our websites.
6. Cookies management manual is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Information about the user is processed by BIGWAVEMEDIA Ltd. under the appropriate technical and organisational measures meeting Polish law requirements. These measures aim to protect users’ personal data against unauthorised access. In particular the access to users’ personal data is given only to authorised people (employees and contractors of BIGWAVEMEDIA) who are obliged to keep the data confidential.
VI. Contact with the Website Administrator
We do our best to allow the users to raise any observations, suggestions, instructions and objections regarding data processing policy adopted by us.
The contact person is our customer service employee. Any issues concerning the content of this Policy shall be sent at email@example.com.